Overhead Crane Safety emphasizes the importance of overhead cranes in daily industrial operations. Since overhead cranes are designed to travel the full length and width of a building and make lifts from any point in the building, accidents can occur anywhere, at any time.
Overhead Crane Safety uses a hands-on approach to provide practical safety instruction. Points covered, using a variety of cranes and workplace settings include:
- An overview of the roles and responsibilities of supervisors, operators, riggers, and signal persons.
- Pre-operational and periodic inspections.
- General safe operating procedures.
- Knowledge, skill, and physical requirements of operators.
- Hand signals for overhead cranes.
DVDs are ordered on demand. Please allow extra time for delivery.