Approximately fifty percent of all crane accidents are attributed to improper setup. Setup for Safety demonstrates and explains the following critical points of safe operations.
- Designating a competent operator and signal person
- Selecting the right crane for the job
- Determining transportation neds
- Setting the crane p on a firm, level ground
- Using hardwood mats or blocking when necessary under outriggers
- Avoiding setup in hazardous areas
- Using ropes or barricades to prevent entry into the lift area
- Inspecting the setup and the crane
DVDs are ordered on demand. Please allow extra time for delivery.