Mistakes around power lines are deadly.
Electrocution, from contact with power lines, is the major cause of serious injury and death to crane operators and ground crew. Supervisors, Operators, and members of the ground crew must know how to properly set up and perform work around power lines.
Education on cautious operations saves lives!
Working Cranes Near Power Lines provides instructions on:
- Safe operating procedures for work around power lines
- Applicable regulations and standards
- Emergency procedures in the event of contact
- Working with power companies
- Warnings, liabilities, and criminal implications
Includes a survivor's dramatic story.
DVDs are ordered on demand. Please allow extra time for delivery.